Brave Idea Support Programme
The overall objective of the project:
The overall objective of the project is to facilitate entrepreneurial spirit of Estonia-Latvia talents by sustainable, results based and cross-border approach.
The specific objectives of the project, are to:
- Activate and motivate the entrepreneurial talents (new SMEs business teams) of Estonia-Latvia region;
- Enable 24 SMEs business teams to start sustainable development and export activities using cross-border approach in team and partnership building, and knowledge, network and resource sharing.
- Increase survival rate and fast growth potential of SMEs by hands-on support and guidance during period of 1 year.
The main planned activities:
- Joint cross-border marketing campaign for attracting business competition participants and project awareness
- Organisation of brave idea support programme, incl. selection of participants, organisation of joint cross-border bootcamps, individual mentoring, and joint trade missions.
Role of Valmiera Development Agency:
active participation in all project activities, especially in organization of bootcamps and providing support services for evaluation of business teams.
Programme: Cooperation Programme Interreg V-A — Estonia–Latvia
Project number: Est-Lat 47
Project implementation period: From September 1st 2017 – April 30th 2019
Total project budget:
“This website reflects the views of the author. The managing authority of the programme is not liable for how this information may be used.”